Designed for parents to read with their kids and bring to the life the fun of surfing online, while also giving parents vivid imagery and stories of ‘Kyle the Kingfish’ to introduce the topic of internet safety in a sensitive and age-appropriate manner.
Jay – “I love seeing fun educational ways for parents to be real and raw with their children. Especially when this could prevent so much harm and hurt. Let’s try our best to protect and educate this generation who will be raising the next generation after them.”
Nikki – “Wow – what an exciting book. So-called for – and an extremely valuable resource for families here and all around the world:)”
New Zealand Community Grants
‘Kyle the Kingfish’ is proudly funded by Safe Surfer and Community Grants.
Stage 1 – 1000 copies thanks to Tauranga City Council Match Fund Grant and Mazda Foundation.
Stage 2 – 10,000 copies thanks to NetSafe and Tindall Foundation
- Hard copies available through community grant – use coupon “usegrant” at checkout.
- To make a donation when picking up from listed stockist – use coupon “pickup” at checkout.
- Currently listed stockists – Books of Plenty Tauranga, Grow ECE Papamoa.
- No community funded copies available. Suggested donation is $19.95 + shipping.
For direct deposit or automatic payments to Safe Surfer:
- Make the payment payable to “Safe Surfer”
- NZ Bank account number: 06-0491-0205691-00
- On the memo or description line, please indicate who the donation is coming from – “name” and “email address”.
Once your donation has been received we will mark it as complete and you will receive an email receipt for your records. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Safe Surfer is a New Zealand registered charity (CC53920). All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible in NZ.